Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Elizabeth Leavitt at Fernald Street in Wilton, ME, 1935–1951. The commission is associated with John Howard Stevens, and John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Prospect Street in Wilton, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Residence for Mrs. Brooks Leavitt, Wilton, 1935-1951
- Address: Fernald Street, Wilton, Franklin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Prospect Street, Wilton, Franklin County, ME
- Client: Elizabeth Leavitt
- Building Name: Brooks Leavitt Residence, Guest House, and Garage
- Creation Date: 1935–1951
- Subject Date: 1935–1951
- Primary Architects: John Howard Stevens; John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Contributing Architects: John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects
- Contributors: J. Howard Jellison; N. H. Adams; Smith & Rumery Co.; Concrete Steel Co.; Googins and Clark Contractors
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: presentation drawings; land surveys; sketches; architectural elements; elevations; floor plans; foundation plans; site plans; structural elements; cross sections; technical drawings; mechanical drawings; addiitions; alterations; specifications
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; hand coloring; photostats; ink on paper; diazotypes; graphite on paper; blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-A-7
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 111
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.