Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Inverstors Realty Inc. at Harlow Street in Bangor, ME, circa 1970. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Spring Street in Bangor, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Proposed Community, Health, and Recreation Facility, Bangor, ca. 1970
- Address: Harlow Street, Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Spring Street, Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Inverstors Realty Inc.
- Building Name: Community, Health, and Recreation Facility
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectual drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; landscape drawings; sketches
- Materials: hand coloring; graphite on tracing paper; diazotypes
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 21-D-3
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 22
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.