Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for City of Rockland at Holmes Street in Rockland, ME, 1948–1954. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Broadway in Rockland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: South School, Rockland, 1948-1954
- Address: Holmes Street, Rockland, Knox County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Broadway, Rockland, Knox County, ME
- Client: City of Rockland
- Building Name: South School
- Creation Date: 1948–1954
- Subject Date: 1948–1954
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectual drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; topographical maps; planting plans; landscape drawings; presentation drawings; foundation plans; floor plans; elevations; cross sections; architectural elements; structural elements; mechanical drawings; drainage structures; sketches
- Materials: diazotype; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 20-D-3
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 77
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.