Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Silas Taber Blacksmith Shop, Mechanic Street, Houlton. Silas Taber was an inventor, fashioning wagons and carriages for special purposes.
About This Item
- Title: Taber Blacksmith Shop
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Taber Blacksmith Shop
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 21 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriage and wagon making--Maine--Houlton--Photographs
- Taber Blacksmith Shop (Houlton, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.