Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of Saint John's School in Presque Isle.
This image is contained in the nine volume published collection of photographs titled, "Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine," Chicago, 1895, v. 5. A complete set of volumes is owned by the Houlton Historical and Art Museum.
About This Item
- Title: Saint John's School, Presque Isle
- Creator: W. H. Parish Publishing Company
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Local Name: St. John's School
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.4 cm x 23.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Schools--Maine--Presque Isle
- Church colleges--Maine--Presque Isle
- Universities and colleges--Maine--Presque Isle
- Saint John's School (Presque Isle, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.