Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for United States Air Force at an unknown address in Limestone, ME, 1950–1951. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Limestone Air Force Base training & briefing building, Limestone, 1950-1951
- Address: unknown, Limestone, Aroostook County, ME
- Client: United States Air Force
- Building Name: Limestone Air Force Base training building
- Creation Date: 1950–1951
- Subject Date: 1950–1951
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: mechanical drawings; floor plans; elevations; topographical maps; site plans; structural elements
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 20-B-1
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 4
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.