Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for City of Bangor at Fruit Street in Bangor, ME, 1952–1953. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Mount Hope Avenue in Bangor, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Eastside Elementary School, Bangor, 1952-1953
- Address: Fruit Street, Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Mount Hope Avenue, Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: City of Bangor
- Building Name: Eastside Elementary School
- Creation Date: 1952–1953
- Subject Date: 1952–1953
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; elevations; foundation plans; floor plans; structural elements; cross sections; architectural elements; mechanical drawings; planting plans; landscape drawings; sketches; presentation drawing; topographical map
- Materials: graphite on linen; diazotypess
- Local Code: Coll. 1970
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.