Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Robbinston at U.S. Route 1 in Robbinston, ME, 1952–1960. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Robbinston Grade School, Robbinston, 1952-1960
- Address: U.S. Route 1, Robbinston, Washington County, ME
- Client: Town of Robbinston
- Building Name: Robbinston Grade School
- Creation Date: 1952–1960
- Subject Date: 1952–1960
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; cross sections; foundation plans; floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; mechanical drawings; structural elements; topographical maps
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 20-A-3
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 27
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.