Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
Farmington Normal School students liked to explore at the local railroad station, which was located within a short walk from the college. Some of the more adventurous students climbed up onto railroad cars for a "free ride up the Sandy."
About This Item
- Title: Student climbing a railroad car, Farmington, 1915
- Creation Date: 1915-10-11
- Subject Date: 1915-10-11
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 5.6 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington
- Farmington State Normal School
- railroad cars
- Sandy River Railroad
- trains station
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.