Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Percheron horse prepared for showing at the fair.
About This Item
- Title: Horse and master, c. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.2 cm x 16.2 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fairs--Maine--Aroostook County
- Horse shows--Maine--Aroostook County
- Horses--Maine--Aroostook County
- Draft horses--Maine--Aroostook County
- Agricultural exhibits--Maine--Aroostook County
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.