Contributed by Frye Island Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Frye Island Town Hall occupied this building in 1970. The photo was taken for publicity purposes, and the red X is for editing.
As of 2021, the building houses the Frye Island General Store and Café. In 2018, the Town Hall was moved to the center of the island beside the Golf Course.
About This Item
- Title: Town Office, Frye Island, ca. 1970
- Creator: Frye Island Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Local Name: Frye's Leap Cafe and Store
- Town: Frye Island
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 2.5 cm x 3.8 cm
- Collection: Frye Island Historical Photos: Town Hall and Store/Cafe
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Frye Island Historical Society
1 Sunset Road, Frye Island, ME 04071
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.