Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hay's Guide to Portland and Motoring in Maine, published by the H. H. Hay Sons Drugstores in Portland, includes tourist maps of the state of Maine and Portland. This is a street guide of Portland 1928.
About This Item
- Title: Street guide of Portland, 1928
- Creator: H. H. Hay Sons
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: M P837.100
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Portland (Me.)--Description and travel.
- Portland (Me.)--Maps
- Tourist maps--Maine--Portland
- H. H. Hay's Sons (Portland, Me.)
- Automobile travel--Maine--Guide-books.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.