Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #331 showing survey of land in Poland, dated April 1842. Surveyed by JB Little with a scale of 30 rods to an inch. Land surveyed bounded by the Little Androscoggin River.
This map was created for the Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick, an early land settlement company.
About This Item
- Title: Survey of land in Poland, 1842
- Creator: Proprietors for the Township of Brunswick
- Creation Date: 1842
- Subject Date: 1842
- Location: Poland, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 61a, Map 331
- Collection: Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Land grants--Maine
- Land settlement--Maine--Poland
- Land tenure--Maine
- Poland (Me.)--Maps
- Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick--Records and correspondence--Maps, Manuscript
- Real property--Maine--Poland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.