Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #319 showing a plan of William Libby's lot in Durham, surveyed by D. Davis, dated December 8th, 1819. This survey of lot number 133 differed from William P. Allen's earlier plan by five degrees on the South East part.
This map was created for the Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick, an early land settlement company.
About This Item
- Title: Plan of William Libby's lot, Durham, 1819
- Creator: Proprietors for the Township of Brunswick
- Creation Date: 1819-12-08
- Subject Date: 1819-12-08
- Town: Durham
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 61a, Map 319
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Durham (Me.)--Maps
- Land grants--Maine
- Land settlement--Maine--Durham
- Land tenure--Maine
- Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick--Records and correspondence--Maps, Manuscript
- Real property--Maine--Durham
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.