Contributed by an individual through Westport Island History Committee
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Dr. James A. Williams and his wife, Alice, relaxed aboard the "Vira D" while at their summer home on Westport Island.
About This Item
- Title: Relaxing on the Sheepscot River, Westport Island, 1946
- Creator: Pauline Beattie Williams-Thorpe
- Creation Date: 1946
- Subject Date: 1946
- Location: Westport Island, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 15.9 cm
- Collection: Williams Family Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Westport Island History Committee
6 Fowles Point Road, Westport Island, ME 04578
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.