Contributed by an individual through Westport Island History Committee
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Doctors. John H. Moulton and James A. Williams printed a fee card for their medical practice in Jonesport, which served residents of Jonesport, Kelley's Point, and Beals Island.
The doctors Moulton and Williams had been classmates at Maine Medical School in Brunswick, graduating in 1914. The two practiced in Jonesport during the influenza pandemic of 1918.
Dr. Williams practiced for seven years in Jonesport and went on to practice for another 50 years in Mechanic Falls. He summered on Westport Island.
About This Item
- Title: Medical services fee card, Jonesport, 1918
- Creator: James A. Williams
- Creation Date: 1918-09-01
- Subject Date: 1918-09-01
- Jonesport, Washington County, ME
- Kelley Point, Washington County, ME
- Beals Island, Washington County, ME
- Westport Island, Lincoln County, ME
- Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Mechanic Falls, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 11.2 cm x 6.8 cm
- Collection: Williams Family Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Westport Island History Committee
6 Fowles Point Road, Westport Island, ME 04578
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.