Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Plan of the first floor of a cottage for the Kineo Company, Kineo.
This architectural drawing is one of a series done by the Coombs and Gibbs architectural firm of Lewiston for the Kineo Company.
Coombs and Gibbs was made up of George M. Coombs, Harry S. Coombs and Eugene J. Gibbs. The firm began in 1870. It is now known as Harriman Associates.
About This Item
- Title: Architectural drawing, Kineo cottage, 1901
- Creator: Coombs and Gibbs
- Creation Date: 1901-04-30
- Subject Date: 1901-04-30
- Location: Kineo, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Architectural drawing, ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, Roll c-295 #5
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.