Contributed by Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library
Edmund S. Muskie in 1968, when he was the Democratic nominee for vice president of the United States.
About This Item
- Title: Edmund S. Muskie, Democratic nominee for U.S. vice president, 1968
- Creation Date: 1968
- Subject Date: 1968
- Location: USA
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 18.5 cm
- Local Code: MUS/24/630-1
- Collection: The Edmund S. Muskie Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Muskie, Edmund S., 1914-1996--Photographs
- Vice-Presidents--United States--Nomination--1968
- Presidents--United States--Nomination--1968
For more information about this item, contact:Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library
Bates College, 70 Campus Avenue, Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.