Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The rocking chair sales area with a wooden aisle, curtains to separate sections, potted plants, and ceiling decorations at Atherton Furniture Co., Waterville, about 1910.
About This Item
- Title: Rocking chairs, Atherton Furniture Co., Waterville, ca. 1910
- Creator: Judge, W. A.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 13
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atherton Furniture Company (Waterville, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Rocking chairs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Waterville
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.