Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Carpets and rugs are displayed in the window of Atherton Furniture Store, Main Street, Waterville.
About This Item
- Title: Carpet window, Atherton Furniture, Waterville, ca. 1910
- Creator: Corson
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large--Box 8
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atherton's Furniture Store (Waterville, Me.)--Photographs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Waterville
- Window displays
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.