Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The window of the Atherton Furniture Store on Main Street in Waterville in 1911 featured Globe Wernicke "Elastic" Book Cases. W. A. Judge was the photographer.
About This Item
- Title: Front window, Atherton Furniture Store, Waterville, 1911
- Creator: Judge, W A
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large--Box 8
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atherton Furniture Store (Waterville, Me.)--Photographs
- Furniture stores--Maine--Waterville
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.