Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photograph of Portland's Union Station, ca. 1910,on St. John and Commercial Streets. Union Station was first opened on June 25, 1888 and was the terminus for the Boston & Maine, Maine Central and the Portland & Ogdensburg Railroad lines.
About This Item
- Title: Union Station, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads--Union Station
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Boston & Maine Railroad Company
- Maine Central Railroad Company
- Portland & Ogdensburg Railroad Company
- Railroad stations--Maine--Portland
- Union Station (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.