Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A pile of boilers from old locomotives lie outside the William H. Perry Co., Kennebec Street, Portland, about 1909. William H. Lane was manager of the Portland office of the scrap company. The photograph was part of his personal collection.
About This Item
- Title: W.H. Perry Co. scrap, Portland, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1904
- Collection: Lane family photo album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Iron industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- Steel industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- William H. Perry and Company
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.