Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A worker moves a small pipe into a cutting machine at the William H. Perry Co., scrap steel and iron dealer, in Portland about 1909. The company was at 167-177 Kennebec Street. The corporate headquarters were in Providence, Rhode Island. William H. Lane was the local manager.
About This Item
- Title: Cutting pipe, William H. Perry Co., Portland, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1904
- Collection: Lane family photo album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Steel industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- Iron industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- William H. Perry and Company--Employees
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.