Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
William H. Perry & Co., 167-177 Kennebec Street, Portland, an iron and scrap dealer. W.H. Lane was manager of the company.
About This Item
- Title: William H. Perry & Co., Portland, circa 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1904
- Collection: Lane Family Photo Album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.