Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
William H. Perry & Co., 167-177 Kennebec Street, Portland, an iron and scrap dealer. W.H. Lane was manager of the company.
About This Item
- Title: William H. Perry & Co., Portland, circa 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1904
- Collection: Lane Family Photo Album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- William H. Perry and Company
- Iron industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- Steel industry and trade--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.