Contributed by Brick Store Museum
The schooner Charles B. Wiggin was built in the Charles Ward shipyard at Kennebunk Lower Village. She was launched September 4, 1917.
About This Item
- Title: Launching of the schooner Charles B. Wiggin, Kennebunk, 1917
- Creator: The Brick Store Museum
- Creation Date: 1917
- Subject Date: 1917
- Local Name: Lower Village
- Town: Kennebunk
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.8 cm x 17.8 cm
- Local Code: 64.7.230
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Charles Ward Shipyard (Kennebunk, Me.)
- Ships Launching--Maine--Kennebunk
- Charles B. Wiggin (Sailing Ship)
For more information about this item, contact:Brick Store Museum
117 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.