Contributed by Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library
Located on the second floor of the Muskie Archives building, the room is frequently used by college and community groups for lectures, receptions, dinners and business meetings.
About This Item
- Title: Edmund S. Muskie Room, Bates College, Lewiston, 1985
- Creator: Bates College News Bureau
- Creation Date: 1985
- Subject Date: 1985
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: OCR/Campus Buildings/Muskie Archives
- Collection: Bates College Archives/Office of College Relations/Photographs
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library
Bates College, 70 Campus Avenue, Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Muskie, Edmund S., 1914-1996
- Edmund S. Muskie Archives (Lewiston, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Conference rooms--Maine--Lewiston
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.