Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The double photograph is labeled "Pejepscot Paper Company" and was taken about 1900. Pejepscot had mills in Topsham, Pejepscot Village, and Lisbon Falls.
About This Item
- Title: Pejepscot Paper Company, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 45 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large-Box 2
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (Me.)--Photographs
- Dams--Androscoggin River
- Paper industry--Maine
- Paper mills--Maine--Topsham
- Pejepscot Paper Company (Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.