Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
In a photograph taken on November 7, 1893, workers stand on the structure of the Pejepscot Paper Company dam on the Androscoggin River in Topsham.
About This Item
- Title: Pejepscot dam structure, Topsham, 1893
- Creation Date: 1893-11-07
- Subject Date: 1893-11-07
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 9
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (Me.)--Photographs
- Dam construction--Maine--Topsham--1890-1900
- Dams--Androscoggin River
- Paper industry--Maine
- Pejepscot Paper Company (Me.)--Employees
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.