Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A team of horses in the foreground and workers to the left are preparing the dam site at the Pejepscot Paper Co. along the Androscoggin River. The picture was taken on April 14, 1893.
About This Item
- Title: Overview of dam site, Pejepscot Paper Co., Topsham, 1893
- Creation Date: 1893-04-14
- Subject Date: 1893-04-14
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 9
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (Me.)--Photographs
- Dam construction--Maine--Topsham--1890-1900
- Dams--Androscoggin River
- Paper industry--Maine
- Pejepscot Paper Company (Me.)--Employees
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.