Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Topographic map by the United States Coast Survey of the Kennebec and Sheepscot Rivers. Scale 1:40,000. Topography by S.A. Gilbert, et. al.
About This Item
- Title: Kennebec and Sheepscot rivers, 1868
- Creator: United States Coast Survey
- Creation Date: 1868
- Subject Date: 1868
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 93 cm x 58 cm
- Local Code: Map F 58
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nautical charts--Maine--Kennebec River
- Sheepscot River (Me.)--Maps
- Kennebec River (Me.)--Maps
- Nautical charts--Maine--Sheepscot River
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.