Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Malcolm "Mal" Morrell attended Bowdoin College (Class of 1924), where he was captain of the football team. He later served as Bowdoin's Athletic Director from 1928 to 1967.
About This Item
- Title: Mal Morrell, Bowdoin football captain, Brunswick, 1923
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass negative
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.8181
- Collection: Portland Press Herald Glass Negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bowdoin College
- Football coaches--Maine--Brunswick
- Football players--Maine--Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.