Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Three young girls from the Chapman Elementary School in Portland practiced outside for a class performance.
About This Item
- Title: Three girls preparing for a Chapman school play, Portland, 1921
- Creation Date: 1921
- Subject Date: 1921
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: glass negative
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.3534
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Baby dolls
- Child actors
- Children performing in theatrical productions
- Children playing with dolls
- Little girls
- Performances & portrayals
- School children
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.