Contributed by Bangor Public Library
Civil War. Lieut. Col. John F. Godfrey was with the 1st Mounted Artillery, Maine. He enlisted at Bangor on December 18, 1863. He was son of John Edwards Godfrey.
About This Item
- Title: Lieut. Col. John F. Godfrey, Bangor, 1863
- Creator: J.P & F.W. Hardy Photographer Bangor
- Creation Date: 1863
- Subject Date: 1863
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 6 cm
- Collection: Vickery Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- First Maine Mounted Artillery
- First Maine Cavalry
- Godfrey, John F.--Portrait photographs
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Regimental histories
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.