Contributed by Bangor Public Library
The Central Street Fire Company on Harlow Street in Bangor. This building was destroyed in the April 30, 1911 fire.
The men shown in the image have not yet been identified. In the right hand side of the image is WF Whiton & Co., 60 Harlow St., a carriage maker.
When Mrs. Whiton died in 1907, Brown & Milliken took over the business.
About This Item
- Title: Central Street Fire Company, Bangor, ca. 1905
- Creator: Unknown
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 27.5 cm x 35.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Central Street Fire Company (Bangor, Me.)--Photographs
- Bangor Fire Department (Me.)--Employees--Photographs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Bangor
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.