Contributed by Bangor Public Library
Benjamin P. Sproul was the Chief of Police in Bangor, Maine from 1924-1926. He was the son of James and Amanda Sproul. Benjamin died September 21, 1935 and is buried in Mt. Hope Cemetery In Bangor.
About This Item
- Title: Chief Benjamin P. Sproul of Bangor
- Creator: The Johnstone Studio Bangor, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Police chiefs--Maine--Bangor
- Sproul, Benjamin P., d. 1935--Portrait photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.