Contributed by Yarmouth Historical Society
Members of the Yarmouth Fire Department fought the blaze at the back of Bernstein's Department Store on Main Street in Yarmouth. The fire occurred on July 13, 1913.
Bernstein's Store was located on Main Street, across from South Street and next to the railroad tracks, which are visible in the foreground.
About This Item
- Title: Fire at Bernstein's Store, Yarmouth, 1913
- Creator: Corliss, F. M.
- Creation Date: 1913-07-13
- Subject Date: 1913-07-13
- Local Name: Yarmouthville
- Town: Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll 21, Box 9, Folder 2
- Collection: Yarmouth Photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Animal teams
- Department stores--Maine--Yarmouth
- Fire fighters--Maine--Yarmouth
- Stores, Retail--Photographs
- Yarmouth (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Yarmouth Historical Society
118 East Elm St., PO Box 107, Yarmouth, ME 04096
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.