Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Bangor and Aroostook Railroad's Oakfield Yard. Note the weathervane visible on top of the water tower.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Oakfield Yard, ca. 1948
- Creation Date: circa 1948
- Subject Date: circa 1948
- Location: Oakfield, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 16.6 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad shops & yards--Maine--Oakfield
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
- Oakfield Yard
- water tower
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.