Contributed by Mercy Hospital
Loretta Kilfoil was the first graduate of the Queen's Hospital Training School for Nurses (later Mercy Hospital) in 1923.
Mercy Hospital School of Nursing provided a comprehensive and high-quality nursing education from 1920-1987; they trained over 2000 nurses to help serve the greater Portland community.
About This Item
- Title: Loretta Kilfoil, Portland, 1923
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.6 cm x 10.2 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Mercy Hospital
144 State Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Group portraits--Maine--Portland
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
- Sisters of Mercy.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.