Contributed by Northern Light Mercy Hospital
Loretta Kilfoil was the first graduate of the Queen's Hospital Training School for Nurses (later Mercy Hospital) in 1923.
Mercy Hospital School of Nursing provided a comprehensive and high-quality nursing education from 1920-1987; they trained over 2000 nurses to help serve the greater Portland community.
About This Item
- Title: Loretta Kilfoil, Portland, 1923
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.6 cm x 10.2 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Group portraits--Maine--Portland
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
- Sisters of Mercy.
For more information about this item, contact:Northern Light Mercy Hospital
175 Fore River Parkway, Portland, ME 04102
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.