Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Three young nurses stood outside Central Maine General Hospital in Lewiston. From left to right: Etta Wallace, Agnes Shearer, and Alice Phillips. While the nurses worked at the hospital in Lewiston, they lived at the residences in Auburn.
Central Maine General Hospital was the precursor to Central Maine Medical Center.
About This Item
- Title: Nurses outside Central Maine General Hospital, Lewiston, ca. 1923
- Creation Date: circa 1923
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Town: Auburn, Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.75 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Coll. S-8162, Misc. Box 302/6
- Collection: Photographs of nurses, Auburn, Maine
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.