Contributed by Mercy Hospital
Mercy Hospital School of Nursing class of 1944 shown here from left to right were: front row, Father Geuder, Bishop McCarthy, Loretta Dunn ('44), Mary Greene. Second row: Shirley Blumenthal ('44), Mary Sinclair ('45), Jane Hodgkins ('44) Dorothy Regan, ('45). Third row: Mary Tetrault, Agnes O'Donnell ('44), Mary Chaisson ('45). Fourth row: Kay Riley, Peggy Matthews, Ms. Gower. Fifth row: Frances Tryon ('44), Helen Price ('44), and Barbara Atwood ('44).
About This Item
- Title: Mercy Hospital School of Nursing graduates, Portland, 1944
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1944
- Subject Date: 1944
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Group portraits--Maine--Portland
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
- Sisters of Mercy.
For more information about this item, contact:Mercy Hospital
144 State Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.