Contributed by Mercy Hospital
Mercy Hospital School of Nursing class of 1944 shown here from left to right were: front row, Father Geuder, Bishop McCarthy, Loretta Dunn ('44), Mary Greene. Second row: Shirley Blumenthal ('44), Mary Sinclair ('45), Jane Hodgkins ('44) Dorothy Regan, ('45). Third row: Mary Tetrault, Agnes O'Donnell ('44), Mary Chaisson ('45). Fourth row: Kay Riley, Peggy Matthews, Ms. Gower. Fifth row: Frances Tryon ('44), Helen Price ('44), and Barbara Atwood ('44).
About This Item
- Title: Mercy Hospital School of Nursing graduates, Portland, 1944
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1944
- Subject Date: 1944
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Mercy Hospital
144 State Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Group portraits--Maine--Portland
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
- Sisters of Mercy.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.