Contributed by Northern Light Mercy Hospital
The Queen's Hospital (later Mercy) School of Nursing, class of 1931. Graduates from left to right: Mildred Libby, Margaret McCarthy, Mary Conley, and Frances O'Brien.
About This Item
- Title: Class photo, Queen's Hospital School of Nursing, Portland, 1931
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1931
- Subject Date: 1931
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Northern Light Mercy Hospital
175 Fore River Parkway, Portland, ME 04102
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.