Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A photo postcard of the entrance from Maine Avenue into Strathglass Park. Strathglass Park, located in central Rumford, was built for Hugh J. Chisholm (1847-1912), owner of Rumford's paper mill, in or about 1901-02.
About This Item
- Title: "Entrance to Strathglass Park," Rumford, 1917
- Creator: Charles E. Fernald, Rumford, Me.
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Strathglass Park
- Town: Rumford
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 15.2 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4014, Rumford
- Collection: Postcard collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.