Contributed by Mercy Hospital
The Mercy Hospital School of Nursing graduated over 2,000 nurses from their program, which operated from 1922-1987.
About This Item
- Title: Student nurse at Mercy Hospital, Portland, ca. 1950
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1950
- Subject Date: 1950
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Mercy Hospital
144 State Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
- Sisters of Mercy.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.