Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bangor And Aroostook's General Motors Electro-motive Division (EMD) E-7 engine #11 pulling a special passenger train is stopped at Squa Pan.
About This Item
- Title: Special Stopped at Squa Pan, c. 1955
- Creator: Sprague, Richard W.
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Town: Squa Pan
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroads--Maine--Squa Pan
- Railroad stations--Maine--Squa Pan
- Engine #11 (Locomotive)
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
- General Motors Electro-motive Division
- specialBangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.