Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bangor And Aroostook's General Motors Electro-motive Division (EMD) E-7 engine #11 pulling a special passenger train is stopped at Squa Pan.
About This Item
- Title: Special Stopped at Squa Pan, c. 1955
- Creator: Sprague, Richard W.
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Town: Squa Pan
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Railroads--Maine--Squa Pan
- Railroad stations--Maine--Squa Pan
- Engine #11 (Locomotive)
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
- General Motors Electro-motive Division
- specialBangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.