Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Phil Cressey and Ralph Latham worked for Cummings Bros. Beef & Provisions, located at 241 Commercial Street. The men are pictured with two employees from Armour and Company. Cressey was a clerk, and Latham worked in the shipping department at Cummings Brothers.
About This Item
- Title: Ralph Latham and Phil Cressey, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Local Name: Commercial Street
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.14492
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.