Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Raymond C. Stearns was an assistant salesman for Armour & Co., which was located at 260 Commercial Street. Portland Evening Express and Portland Press Herald photographers focused much of their work on street portraits of everyday Mainers in sections like "As They Were" or "With Us Today," which often featured a small write up on the subject.
About This Item
- Title: Salesman Raymond C. Stearns, Portland, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Local Name: Commercial Street
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.14490.1
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.