Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
Black and white photograph taken in May 1925, of some staff members of the "Independent Reporter", a Skowhegan newspaper. Margaret Chase is second from the right.
About This Item
- Title: 1925 staff of Independent Reporter
- Creator: Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Creation Date: 1925
- Subject Date: 1925
- Location: Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Local Code: 2034
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995--Photographs
- Independent Reporter (Periodical)--Maine--Skowhegan--Employees
- Independent Reporter (Newspaper)--Maine--Skowhegan--Employees
- Independent Reporter
- Margaret Chase Smith
- Margaret Chaseemployees
For more information about this item, contact:Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.