Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Card 2689 West Bridgton photo, ca. 1938 is the property tax record for a single-family dwelling consisting of a house with attached barn, owned by William Hewson at the time of the survey, around 1938. It was later updated to reflect ownership by Walter F. Hewson. The card references a deed dated 1922; this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: Card 2689 West Bridgton photo, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Local Name: West Bridgton
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink and photograph on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 2689 West Bridgton
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.