Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
20 Church Street, Bridgton, is the tax assessing record for a single family house owned by the heirs of Minnie Hanson at the time of the survey, around 1938.
The card was later updated to reflect ownership by Eugene and Edna Woodbury. The card references a deed dated 1930; this is not the date of the photograph, and the address has probably changed.
About This Item
- Title: 20 Church Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 47 20 Church St
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.